This script has been superceded by cwViewer
cwPlotter is a tool for the easy opening, analysis, manipulation and plotting of cw EPR data.
With an intuitive user interface, users can quickly create professional looking figures in seconds.
Users can load
- a single file
- a folder of files
- a single file with a third dimension (such as power) (*.YGF file)
They can then manipulate the data using
- an autozeroing function
- a normalization function
- a digital smoothing function, using a moving average
- a smoothing fast Fourier transformation
And view the spectra
- with an automatic or manually selected range
- as a single spectrum (with slider to move between them)
- overlaid on top of each other
- staggered (on x, y or x and y axes)
Moving the cursor over the graph engages the co-ordinate details boxes which read out the exact intensity, magnetic value and g-value.
From the menu, the figure can then be exported or saved in a variety of common image formats